ADVANCED FEATURES MAKE QUICK WORK OF ESTIMATING JOBS.
- Instant Assemblies Built in
- One click access to assemblies like Floors, Walls, Doors, etc. that you can customize to suit your jobs.
- Global Variables
- Quickly change material types, for example change all floor joist from 2x10 to 2x12 (automatically changes band and solid blocking to). Change roof pitch for all
assemblies with one click.
- Cloning Jobs
- Any Job can be used as a template for another. All the estimates are duplicated with their quantities set to zero, but the formulas remain intact. Just add new images, start
drawing and the material take-off is done. Labor also, complete with prices!
- Visual Material Lists
- Print out visual material lists that actually show placement of material for the trades. Clear easy to read printouts saves time and money for everyone.
- Price Files
- Maintain any number of different suppliers price files. Be able to check total cost of an estimate using the actual price of each item. (Great for competitive bidding)
- Multi Unit Import Wizard
- Combine multiple quantities of any estimates into larger estimates which can in turn be combined into still larger estimates. (Great for Apartment house complexes).
- Detailed Job Reports
- CAD Estimator combines the output of any number of individual takeoffs into a summary, detailed and compiled printout of costs. One click saves reports as spreadsheets
to import into other programs. Any item in a takeoff can be sorted into a different takeoff, for example, wall assemblies in framing can automatically update the
sheetrock, insulation and trim takeoffs.
- CAD file support
- Read AutoCad compatible files. Turn layers on/off, zoom to any view etc.
- Standard and SKU Price Support
- Import spreadsheet or ASCII price files exported from your database. Search by SKU or material description, automatically update material descriptions from SKU number.
Database sizes up to 16,000 items, Fast price updates. Adjust markup of prices.
- HTML OUTPUT
- Output any estimate as a HTML document, give your clients the ability to browse your estimate just like they browse the internet.